Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My first poem

Some say I’m cool, some say I’m arrogant
Some say I’m fool, some say I’m flamboyant
For some I’m right, for some I’m wrong
All they say is I’m like a happy song
I don’t know much about myself
All I know is my idiotic self,
They say I’m a species so rare,
As am too bizarre for them to bear
I have many friends to mention and brag about
But there is hardly a handful that I care about,
My name is what makes me stand out of the crowd,
I’m the change, there’s no stopping for my voice so loud,
Life is too normal; I strive hard to make it special
No matter how much you torment me,
You will always see my cheeky smile so real,


I am full of irregularities as I know there is no fun in leading a regular life
MY LIFE IS SAME AS THOSE UNEVEN LINES ABOVE,
Regardless of however it is, I enjoy each moment and every bit of the memories that I have treasured.

1 comment:

Jyoti said...

Ummm... You write better without rhyme

Classrooms, notes, first love and Pratik Parmar’s Tuition

I watched a Gujarati web series and it  reignited  my love for nostalgia. Gujarat is a culturally rich land with distinct folk art and liter...